Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Home!

Hello, blog friends! I've been in Palm Springs for the past week. Yes, get all of your "boos" and "wow, must be rough" 's out of the way. I'll post pictures soon, but wanted you to know that it was a fantastic time with my husband, son, mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, uncle and family from Atlanta (aunt, two cousins) and another cousin from Florida. I love family gatherings! I hope that you all had wonderful Christmas and New Year celebrations. This was the first year that Danny and I stayed in Palm Springs through New Year's. Usually we leave early to host our annual New Year's Eve party, but since my uncle has had a couple of bouts with cancer, we just decided to spend as much time with them as possible. It was kind of sad not to have our blowout bash, but I don't regret our decision. We also had the best housesitter ever and I'm not telling you who it was because I don't want you to steal her! Okay, I'm off to check my facebook and see what exciting status updates I've missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you post!!! I kept checking every single day! LOL

Kelly said...

Glad to have you back!!