Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Catch-Up

It hasn't been a full month since Christmas, so I'm still allowed to post pictures. We had a Christmas week - presents with my family on Sunday, then our family Christmas on the 25th along with brunch with Danny's family. Colson wouldn't open any presents on Sunday, so I did the honors. On Christmas morning, he watched from afar while I opened the first present, a book. The second present, a little stuffed puppy, he watched and scooted closer. His third gift, a music player, he helped to open, and he ripped into his final gift, a slide. I knew he had mastered the art of unwrapping presents when we were with Danny's family and he tore into a gift that wasn't for him. Fun with Auntie EmilyColoring with Grandpa
Enjoying one of his new gifts, a Clipo table, with cousin Claire
Christmas morning - his new music player
I'm so glad I found this at Target - a folding slide, which he shares with all of his stuffed animalsSharing water with Elmo, another Christmas gift from Grammy & Grandpa
Opening his truck from Grandma and Grandpa. Have I told them thank you lately? I'm sure I meant to; who wouldn't want a big, yellow truck with buttons that make very loud noises in their house? No, it's not that bad, and Colson really likes it. It might, however, find a new home in the backyard once the weather gets nice.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: