Friday, October 31, 2008

What a Difference a Year Makes









It's amazing how much your child can change in a year. Last year when we went to the Extravaganza, Colson was barely mobile. He would stay in one place until we moved him. Um, not the case this year! He was all over, running inside and out, climbing headfirst into the ball pit, and crying because he couldn't climb the rock wall or go in the enormous bounce house. Also, last year I was able to get several nice shots of him smiling in his costume, perfectly content to keep the hood of his costume on his head. As you can see, these pictures are passable at best and the hood was on for seconds, not hours. But it's documented!!! I hope all of you had a fun evening as well. Also, on a completely unrelated note, you can't really tell, but the shirt I was wearing had a mandarin collar. My father-in-law asked me if I was a geisha. I'm not sure how I should feel about that.




3 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL! A Geisha???!!!! Does he know what those are?

:)

Colson is the cutest penguin!

Michelle Temple said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun. Colson is so cute!!

Kelly said...

Love the costume! And I had to chuckle over the Geisha comment...thats crazy.