




Our MOMS group met at The Pumpkin King today, and many pumpkin pictures were taken. I fondly remember going last year and plopping Colson down wherever I wanted; not this year! Most of my pictures were "action shots," but I did capture a few good ones. It was warm and sunny, and Colson loved running around and playing with his friends. He was one hungry boy at lunchtime!
6 comments:
I am so sad I missed it. Micah's birthday was today. You guys look great!
Sorry we missed it! Had to take advantage of $2 admission at the Fair. Colson is super cute!
I just knew you would already have your pics up :) Mine are still sitting on the camera.
It was great fun for the kids but like you said no social time for us.
Such a CUTIE!!!! Love fall, the colors are just beautiful. Looks like you guys had fun!
this is TOO CUTE
Oh, too cute!! I love some of the pictures I have of the boys in years past at the pumpkin patch. I think it's all the orange.
Post a Comment