We traveled to Woodland this weekend to visit my brother-in-law, sis-in-law and niece and to meet our newest nephew. Gavin Joshua was born on October 2 and he is a cutie! Colson had fun playing with Bella and really enjoyed seeing the "baba" (baby).
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend who loves Jesus! I'm married to my high school sweetheart, and I currently stay at home with my adorable son and precious daughter. Every day is a blessing from God!
6 comments:
So cute! So do you have baby fever now??
It DID feel pretty good to hold someone so small again. =)
Babies are so special! For all the hard work they bring, they do bring so much joy and blessing, as Im sure you well know.
How sweet! I'm glad you guys had a great trip =)
Awww so cute! I was going to ask the same thing as Kelly. Do you have baby fever now???? I think it's time for a little Ann Marie!
He is so sweet. Congratulations!
Post a Comment