Monday, October 27, 2008

Adults Only

My birthday was this past weekend, so Danny and I went to Pismo. Colson stayed with my parents and probably didn't notice that we were gone. It was a wonderfully long overnight trip with no kid videos, no nap schedules, no food to cut up, just adult conversation and a lot of relaxing. We stayed at The Mission Inn, which is very nice and about two minutes away from the outlets (BIG selling point). Isn't it great to get away with the one you love? It makes me remember how important our relationship is and how I never want to take my husband for granted. He's a wonderful man and did everything he could to pamper me and make me feel special. Thanks, honey!!!



4 comments:

Rebekah said...

It's so great to see my dear friend still so happily married! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

MamaLieder said...

Yeah! We will be there next weekend. Glad you had a great birthday!

Gayle said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful relaxing weekend! What a great husband you have! :)

Happy belated birthday!

Carrie said...

You guys are so cute!