Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend of Fun



As stated in my previous post, Colson is now two. His actual birthday was on Friday, and we were busy all weekend with dinners, parties and family. Friday night was a thank-you dinner for everyone who participated in the church Christmas program. Saturday afternoon was Colson's birthday party at The Little Gym with 19 little friends, and Saturday evening was a pizza party with the family at our house. I am exhausted, nursing a sore throat, and happy that all events went well!Church dinner on Friday night
All decked out in his awesome shirt, made by Shea
Getting a birthday ride on the parachute
Jumping on the Air Track - yes, I know it's blurry. I just wanted you to see the fun things they had at the party.
Taking a ride down while the air was let out of the Air Track

No cake this year! After last year's frog cake, I vowed I would not make life hard for the next birthday. Cupcakes for everyone!

He loved his new lion, but his loyalty will always remain with Pooh Bear

Opening up his Little Einstein laptop, which he loved. He also got a Rocket bath toy, which he now plays with in and out of the tub. As you can see, my whole idea of "no-more-pacifier-once-he's-two" has been quite successful

I LOVE when I actually get a picture of him smiling, especially if I didn't have to do something crazy to get it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Colson!! I love the picture of you & your husband with him! Looks like he was well celebrated & very very loved. Loving your bangs!