Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Reason To Be Excited

I'm missing a T.V. show. A lot. It was witty, hysterical, realistic, and entertaining. It was...

I keep checking ABC's website and the next air date is TBD. To Be Determined. Possible code for Not Coming Back. So, in the absence of this wonderful show, I'm excited for a new one to start up tonight. It is...
I hope it lives up to my expectations!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I liked the Notes from the Underbelly too!!! Cute show. It sucks how they keep pulling shows that actual viewers like. They don't seem to give them enough time these days. Hope the new one is good.

Kelly said...

I read somewhere that In The Motherhood gets their storylines from real life moms and their real life experiences. Im sure it will be hilarious!

Jacinda said...

So, what did you think? I was a little disappointed. Bummer.