Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Stress Reliever
Just when I was letting the stress of this weekend's Lisa Whelchel conference overwhelm me, I read this in my daily email devotional: "Pressure is what makes a diamond pretty, precious, and priceless. Diamonds are treasured stones that many desire. God wants you and me to become His treasured stones that shine with His glory. He uses the pressures in our lives to create in us a thing of rare beauty that many desire. When we allow the stress of life to purify our nature, we permit God to work for good and His glory. " Thanks, God. Message received and understood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
God is so good to give us just what we need when we need it!
Woah- did I ever need to read that! Thank you!
That's so awesome! I must be becoming super precious then! :)
Post a Comment