Friday, July 8, 2011

One More...

I wasn't going to share any more rainbow/color ideas, but C wanted to play this game five times in row, so I felt it was a winner. Gather cups/bowls/plates of each color. Get a bag and fill it with items around the house, enough so you have 2-3 objects for each color. I used straws, crayons, paper clips, balls, action figures, straws, etc. A couple of times I threw in a jelly bean or other small candy to keep it interesting. Then, C pulled one item at a time out of the bag and put it in the corresponding color cup. Super easy! He started out wearing his way-cool rainbow headband that we made earlier, but it didn't stay on for all of the pictures.And what wonderful, intellectual activity was little C involved in during this time?
Watching TV and having a stare-down with Rory.

No comments: