

These shows are amazing! Both have contestants competing each week, one show doing original designs for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, etc., and the other coming up with original recipes for Food Network Stars and other chefs. I think that I'm drawn to them because I don't think I could ever do anything like that! I don't know how these contestants come up with creative designs and recipes spur-of-the-moment! And to have your work critiqued by experts in the business has got to be intimidating. Unfortunately, both shows are down to their finalists, so they are coming to an end. Whoever wins will get his/her own show, and the past winners from both shows are doing really well. Does anyone else watch? Who are your picks for winners? I predict that Matt will win Design Star, and I want Lisa to win The Next Food Network Star, but I think that Aaron will actually win. Tune in on Sunday night!
1 comment:
I think Matt will win. However I like Lisa.
Post a Comment