Monday, July 7, 2008

Independence Day

I love the Fourth of July. It's one of my favorite holidays - everyone is home from work, there are no presents to buy, and the only things expected are to eat and set off fireworks. This year was even more fun because my sister and family stayed in town, and Danny's brother and family came to town. There was a large group of us at my mom & dad's house and we ate, played Rock Band, lit fireworks, and watched Buchanan's show from the front yard.









5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Great pictures! I love your shirt!

Unknown said...

Your shirt and Colosons romper make a perfect Americana outfit! I love it!!

Kelly said...

I love your take on Independence day. That is so true - no presents or hassle, just family and fun!

Jacinda said...

I love your shirt too! Super cute! I'm with you- The 4th is fun and easy!

MamaLieder said...

Hey...keep blogging