One of my three blog readers told me tonight to start blogging again, so here I go, Michelle P. The main reason why I've fallen behind is that it is tiring to type one-handed while nursing, which I'm doing right now, and when I'm not holding Carridy I'm just tired, period. But for the sake of my devoted followers, I will press on. And what better subject than my adorable daughter? She is seven months old. Excuse me, who pushed fast-forward on my life? Wasn't she just born? I love this girl. Having a daughter is even more amazing than I imagined.
She smiles, laughs, and babbles, especially when her brother is around. He loves sharing things with her, like his hat...

Carridy is now sleeping in her crib. Funny, with Colson I put him in within the first couple of months, but I wasn't in any hurry to move Little Miss out of the bassinette.
Trying to anticipate and meet the needs of two little ones is exhausting and all-consuming, but never boring. And when the reward is a face like this, who can complain?
I'm one happy mommy!

2 comments:
She is a cutie. Glad to see you back.
I love this post! She is such a cutie! I am a devoted follower... thanks for updating! :-)
Post a Comment