Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas is Coming Early

Did you know that Berean Christian Stores is on Facebook? And that if you become a fan, you have access to facebook-only coupons? I used one such coupon today. I've had my eye on a kid's nativity set for a while, and once I saw the 30% off coupon, I was ready to make my purchase. The coupon was actually for the gift area, but the employees said it would work for the nativity set. I think it will be great for Colson to play with the pieces, and it will give us lots of chances to talk about the birth of Jesus. It's going to go on his dresser, which was once the home of his diaper changing pad and is now empty. :) This set sells for $24.99 at Berean.

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a GREAT idea to spend your coupon on that! It'll get use with both babies- awesome.

Sara said...

I got this same set at Walmart for 20.00 two years ago- the boys love it!