Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Bedding Finalists

It's been a stiff competition, but it's down to two crib bedding sets. The winner will be in our nursery. I currently have both in my possession because I needed to see them up close. Thankfully, USA Baby has a good return policy. Just when I think I've decided on one, I see something else I like about the other one. I will make my decision within the next week and let you know what I decide. I can't promise that any one comment will influence my decision, but you are more than welcome to leave one anyway!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

This is a win, win! I LOVE them both!!

jhatwig said...

Great choices! I like them both, but I think I like the bottom one better. Either one you pick will look fabulous:)

Carrie said...

You're having a girl! Go PINK!!!

Sara said...

So darling! Love them both- but I do love #2 because it is different than your typical pink girl room- (but then again that is exactly what I did for Gigi and I love it!) :)