Ellie decided about a month and a half ago that she wanted to wear big girl panties. Done. I make her wear a pull up at night, but she is dry in the morning. I hope he is easy on you! xoxo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend who loves Jesus! I'm married to my high school sweetheart, and I currently stay at home with my adorable son and precious daughter. Every day is a blessing from God!
6 comments:
Good Luck!
Dawson refuses so I am convinced that he is not ready.
Can't wait to hear how Colson does!
Good vibes headed your way!
Hooray! You can do it Colson!!! You can do it Ann-Marie!!!! :)
Ellie decided about a month and a half ago that she wanted to wear big girl panties. Done. I make her wear a pull up at night, but she is dry in the morning. I hope he is easy on you! xoxo
You go girl! I have zero desire to start with Hannah.
I figure she won't walk down the aisle wearing a diaper....we're good.
Ohhhhh...you've got some fun supplies there! Love the party blowers.
Post a Comment