I stopped counting the number of trips we took to Colson's toilet to try. Here's a tally of the places where his pee ended up:
Backyard - 3
Carpet - 2
Couch - 2
Kitchen floor - 1
Toilet - Approximately 4 small and 2 large - by small, I mean 3-6 drops and by large, I mean enough to fill the entire bottom of the removable bowl.
The really nice thing is that the two times he did large amounts of pee, they were consecutive, with no accidents in between. Then, about five minutes before bedtime, he ran to try and ended up pooping in his toilet. Victory! We had several "potty parties" with noise blowers and jelly beans. Then we called Grandpa, Grammy, and Grandma. We also thanked Jesus for helping him learn. Mommy was actually thanking Jesus profusely each time it happened.
I need to go wash several pairs of wet underwear now, but I am filled with hope for tomorrow!
The God who didn't heal my Mom
10 years ago
1 comment:
Yay!!! Great work today!
Post a Comment