Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Drummer Boy

Not much new at our house lately, so I'll post more pictures of Colson. I always have those in abundance. :) He is still obsessed with drums, and it's very soothing to wake up in the morning, get him out of bed, and listen to him pound as hard as he can. I absolutely love that he has to have his mouth open when he plays.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that, too! How cute!

Boy are you brave for getting a drum set...we have Rock Band, but the kids only play it on special occasions...

(How 'bout them Tudors?)

Anonymous said...

Reagan had one just like that and he played it till it bust! Have fun mama!

Ann-Marie said...

Carrie, we're behind a season of Tudors. We have the DVDs here but haven't watched them yet! I can't wait to catch up.