Colson calls them the "boys;" they are known to the rest of the world as Imagination Movers. While we still watch Little Einsteins occasionally, this is Colson's absolute favorite show. I won't tell you how many episodes we can watch in a day; I'll just tell you that we have almost all of them recorded on our DVR so we can view one at a moment's notice. The boys got us through the week of Colson's sickness after his seizure, when all he wanted to do was sit in my lap. The boys help me get ready in the morning by entertaining Colson with their music, "brainstorming," and problem solving. I won't lie: the boys are easy on the eyes. I did some background checking on the internet, like I always do, and it turns out that they are all great friends, three of the four are dads, and all did other things before this - architecture, teaching, stand-up, and music. They're funny, the songs are fun to listen to, and each show has a great message. If you're in need of a new show to watch with your kids, tune in to Disney channel and check this one out! Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Have You Seen The Boys?
Colson calls them the "boys;" they are known to the rest of the world as Imagination Movers. While we still watch Little Einsteins occasionally, this is Colson's absolute favorite show. I won't tell you how many episodes we can watch in a day; I'll just tell you that we have almost all of them recorded on our DVR so we can view one at a moment's notice. The boys got us through the week of Colson's sickness after his seizure, when all he wanted to do was sit in my lap. The boys help me get ready in the morning by entertaining Colson with their music, "brainstorming," and problem solving. I won't lie: the boys are easy on the eyes. I did some background checking on the internet, like I always do, and it turns out that they are all great friends, three of the four are dads, and all did other things before this - architecture, teaching, stand-up, and music. They're funny, the songs are fun to listen to, and each show has a great message. If you're in need of a new show to watch with your kids, tune in to Disney channel and check this one out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Justus loves them too! His favorite episode is the one about the lucky sock - have you seen it?
Oh yes....my kids LOVE them! It's the only show they watch that actually gets them up and dancing along!
(Otherwise, they are just coach potatoes!)
Kelly, are you talking about the one where Dave is allergic to the sock and sneezes? Yes, we've seen that one. I'm pretty sure we've seen every episode multiple times. Thankfully, they are currently filming the second season.
Post a Comment