
That can't be right, you might be thinking. That's what I said out loud to the clerk when she said they rang up at one penny. But when she said, "That's what it says," in a voice that meant, "I don't really care; let's just keep this line moving," I responded the only way I knew how. "I won't argue with that!" You'd better believe I went back the next day - why I didn't just go right on back to the shoe area again and clean them out, I'll never know - and when I took a blue pair up to the register, they rang up at... $14.50. I will treasure these little shoes and we will get MUCH more than our money's worth out of them.
4 comments:
That is so fabulous! Wish I bought some too for little dude!
What a blessing from Jesus!!
Wow!!! That's awesome! Really cute sandles too!
Ahh! What a deal! I went the other day too and found some pretty fabulous deals too! Great find! :)
Post a Comment