Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Familiar Friend

Last week, we had a friend over who has a six-month-old boy. So I pulled out some of Colson's old baby toys for entertainment. Wouldn't you know, Colson played with those toys for a good thirty minutes before my friend came over? He had a whole new appreciation for them; thankfully, he was able to share them with the baby when the time came.

I'm very glad for that, because he'll need to do even more sharing in a few more months - he's going to be a BIG BROTHER in December! (This post is for the 2-3 people that don't have a facebook account). We're all very excited and are trying to focus on the fact that we will have someone new to love and not think too much about how life will be even more crazy than it already is. :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

OMGosh!

Congratulations! Two is just more of the same! And your heart easily expands for another kiddo to love!!!

MamaLieder said...

LOOK I wasn't the first one to comment this time :) Its funny I remember being 6 months preggers with D and thinking what have we done. Like we did it (created life) all on our own. Feeling overwhelmed at times with just J. But then it just worked...and you realize it's not so bad and now they have a buddy.

Kelly said...

Congratulations!! Im so excited for you guys - that is awesome!!

JohnnaB said...

Congratulations!!!