I didn't take many pictures, because when Colson's around I kind of forget, but I did take one to prove that we made it to The Melting Pot. Our whole weekend was fun; no nap schedules except our own, no food to cut except our own, and no one to entertain in the car during the three hour drive. The pier was fun but windy, my least favorite kind of weather. That aside, we enjoyed the shops and the bread bowls. Saturday night we went to The Melting Pot, which was amazing. The cheese course was great, the meat course was wonderful, and the chocolate course was perfection. Then on to Wicked, which was three hours of incredibleness. It was so good I had to make up a word to describe it. Seriously, I could have watched it for another hour or two. My secret dream is to be in a musical, so every time I see one it just makes me want to jump onstage and be a part of it. Of course, that would have gotten us kicked out, so I refrained. I even told Danny that if I ever get a terminal illness, and if Make-a-Wish starts extending their services to adults, that is what I want to do. Okay, back on track...it was completely entertaining. Today we lounged around and then drove back to Fresno to see Colson's cute little face again, which always seems cuter when I've been away from it. Funny how that happens!
It looks like cheese in this picture, but this was actually the chocolate course
It looks like cheese in this picture, but this was actually the chocolate course
Food for the chocolate course
My hair was even cuter...then I stepped outside. Have I mentioned that I despise wind? The important thing is that we actually captured a moment of our weekend together!
3 comments:
How fun! Looks like you enjoyed your weekend away!
Im so glad you guys got to get away! I think it is so important - even if it doesnt happen as often as we'd all like :)
It sounds perfect! I'm so happy you had a great time!
Post a Comment