Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pictures

Ready for church!
At church - please let me say that 1) I was exhausted from our long week and 2) I was forced to wear the outfit for choir; not my choice for an Easter outfit :) Fun with "Mimi" - her name is Grammy, but he just repeats the last syllable right now
Adorable Target Easter basket

He kept saying, "More puffs!" and "More snack! (fruit snack)" each time he opened an egg
Sitting with "Tone" (Stone). He could be near Stone all day and it still wouldn't be enough time.
Enjoying the scrumptious cookies from his Frosted Cakery Easter basket with Claire

Colson LOVED these cookies. In fact, I have been using pieces every day to get him to take his antibiotic. He knows he gets to eat a cookie when he's done with his "yucky drops."
My absolute favorite picture from the day...

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Aww Anne-Marie you look great in that outfit regardless if it wasn't your first choice for Easter! And I love your pictures - especially the last one of Colsen. Adorable - you'd hardly know that he had felt so miserable earlier in the week. So glad to see him feeling better!