Thursday, April 2, 2009

Headed to Sunday School in Style

I realized with slight embarrassment the other day that Colson needs a newer, cooler bag for church. The bronze diaper bag is too big; all the cool kids have backpacks. But I didn't want the typical "kid" backpack. My search took me to Target, where I found a fantastic green bag. Then, to kick it up a notch, I gave it to my buddy Shea, who embroidered his name. I am THRILLED with it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Way cool! I also had to realize that the bag I had for Justus wasnt so hot so I just got a CARS backpack - not to mention he loves to carry it himself.

MamaLieder said...

I am sooo glad you like it! Looking at it is making me hit Target on my way home. My son found Jenna's purple Barbie Purse to put his cars in. It's wrong on soooo many levels. Colson will be quite the stud.