Monday, February 23, 2009

Belly Button

Colson and I were in the check-out line at Barnes and Noble when he started reaching for his shirt, pulling it up and saying, "This? This?" I said, "Yes, your belly button," unsure as to why he was showing it to me at that particular moment. Again, he said, "This, This?" and then pointed to the Sports Illustrated magazine that was right at his eye-level, with a lovely young girl in her lovely bikini. I said, "Yes, she has a belly button. She forgot to put her shirt on. She's getting ready to go swimming, so she put her bathing suit on." Then Colson pointed to O magazine and said, "No." That's right, Colson. Thankfully, Oprah kept her shirt on for the camera.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh, that is funny! I have seen that issue and I have to say, I do everything to keep my son from noticing!

Dawn T said...

That is so cute!! Thanks for sharing your stories about Colson, love them all.