Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Boy and His Bear...and Elf...and Winnie the Pooh

Breakfast with Elf (a gift from Rebekah several years ago)

Video time (yes, I'm one of those mothers - but hey, it's Baby Einstein; he's learning things, okay?)

Lunch with Winnie the Pooh and Doggie

Another morning, another video with Elf. Notice Colson's hand on Elf - apparently Elf is in the habit of getting up and moving without Colson there to restrain him; or maybe he was thinking, "I just wanted to be sure of you." 10 points to whoever can tell me where that quote is from...

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love hearing about regular daily things your adorable son is doing =) So glad that Elf is getting some Christmas love =)

Carrie said...

I'm pretty sure Pooh or Piglet say that to one another.

:)

Kelly said...

I love that Colson gets company when he dines! That is precious!!

Ann-Marie said...

And Carrie wins the prize! 10 points, to use however she chooses.

Carrie said...

Woohoo!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!!

But what a jerk am I that I answered that question and didn't comment on how cute and sweet it is that your son has buddies!?!!!

Sorry!

Julie Temple said...

Last Christmas Reagan gathered all his Buzz Lightyear's around our nativity with arms out stretched baby Jesus. To be in a kids world, so much fun. Great story, thanks for sharing.