Tuesday, December 2, 2008

7 Things He'll Never Tell You...

...but you need to know: that's the name of the book I'm currently reading. I'm only in the second chapter and I've laughed out loud several times and agreed with an amazing number of statements in the book. I checked it out from the library and you can, too! How true is this...
-Four Things You'll Never Hear From A Man
"Honey, can we just cuddle tonight and talk?"
"If I took Friday off, could we go shopping and make a weekend of it?
"Of course I'll go with you to the ballet. I love seeing those men in tights."
"Is there any way we can get your mother to stay a week longer? She's only been here a month."

It's full of good advice as to what makes men tick and how different they are from women (as if you didn't know that already). So far, it's right on the money!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I think I've read that book! Is it striped?

Ann-Marie said...

Not the one I have, but it could be a different edition. It's by Kevin Lehman.

Michelle Temple said...

I love it!