Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's All About Timing

Seven years ago, Danny and I got married. In that wedding were my best friend, Leah (to the left and slightly down from my husband) and my husband's good friend Danny Schwandt (next to Leah). They knew each other because they were both friends with us. At my wedding, Danny Schwandt's mom wanted me to have them walk down the aisle together; she was convinced that they should get married. In any case, I had them walk down with other people and Danny's mom joked that she was mad at me.Fast forward seven years to the current day: Danny and Leah are getting married in two more days!

I can't believe it! They started dating about a year and a half ago; it's a pretty amazing story how God brought them together. And the best part? I don't have to make a new friend! My best friend is marrying another good friend of mine. It's too easy! And Danny Schwandt's mom is no longer mad at me for keeping them separated at my wedding. I told her that God was able to work it out in spite of me. I am beyond excited for this wedding. Leah is my last close friend to get married, so we are going to celebrate!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is exciting! And you are right - it is all about timing. God's timing! I knew my husband for 2.5 years before I ever would have considered him as a husband. God is good!