The weather was right and the annual pass was ready to be used, so we went to the zoo. Colson, my mom, and I met up with two Little Gym moms and their kids. We had a fun time and Colson is now peacefully napping - after a few more jumps in the crib.

First time feeding the giraffe!

Watching the sting rays with two of our Little Gym friends
He's always so entertaining!
Apparently the llama was in need of a hug

Two little monkeys in the reptile house


Yes, that is the goat's nose

The goat also received a hug, right before Colson backed up and tried to sit on it
3 comments:
I love the Zoo! It is always such a fun day when you are there.
Love the hugging the llama picture. Too cute! I'm looking forward to nicer weather to go too!
SUCH cute pictures- your Colson is such a sweet guy! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Someone else reminded me of MOMS this week too- I DO need to come. Just as I was really geared up to come to my first ever MOMS cafe (the one Sara spoke at), the nausea hit hard...but I'm definitely in a place now that I think I can start coming. Thank you for keeping me on your mailing list!
Post a Comment