Colson is so handsome! It really was so good seeing you and your family at Riverpark. I've been thinking about going over to Target for Christian's fall clothes ever since. = )
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend who loves Jesus! I'm married to my high school sweetheart, and I currently stay at home with my adorable son and precious daughter. Every day is a blessing from God!
7 comments:
It's so crazy! So ready for #2?
Oooh....I think Shea just asked the age old question.....
Colson is so handsome! It really was so good seeing you and your family at Riverpark. I've been thinking about going over to Target for Christian's fall clothes ever since. = )
and he is one handsome little boy!
He is a doll Ann-Marie. I am waiting for the baby #2 announcement from you, too. Enjoy Colson a little longer. He is so lucky to have you.
FYI...I heard you watch Army Wives and Brother and Sisters!!!
Ann Marie...I need your email.
Post a Comment