Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Career Possibilities

For several months now, Colson has been obsessed with Frisbees. It started when I gave him two Frisbees that I had in the closet. I would throw them and spin them, and he would pick them up. Now he is the one doing the spinning and throwing, and I've gotta say, he's getting good. If you watch the videos (and why wouldn't you? What's better than watching videos of other people's children doing ordinary things?) you'll notice the determination, the flick of the wrist, the expert spinning. The problem is, he loves it so much that he turns anything round into a Frisbee - plates, bowls, lids. Everything must be tested to see if it will spin on the ground or (during mealtimes) on the table. The following videos were taken two different days (but wait, you might say, he's wearing the same thing in both. Yes, the beauty of pajamas and not needing to go anywhere). Anyway, as I watch him perfect his skill, I wonder, what can he do in the future with this that will make him money? Join the circus? Travel the world? Possibly. But upon further thought, another occupational choice has entered my mind, one I'm not sure I want for him. Since he's so good at spinning things, he just may become...a politician.


3 comments:

Carrie said...

That's awesome!!!! I love the little things boys think up to do.

Rebekah said...

He's so adorable!! I watched both videos =)

Dawn T said...

what talent!! Cute videos, yes I watched both :)