I have been waiting for this moment for seven years, ever since I first tried their sandwich and knew that there should be a place like this in Fresno. And now, it's actually happening! Thank you, Krispy Kreme, for going under so that my favorite place will finally be within driving distance.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
A Beautiful Sight
I have been waiting for this moment for seven years, ever since I first tried their sandwich and knew that there should be a place like this in Fresno. And now, it's actually happening! Thank you, Krispy Kreme, for going under so that my favorite place will finally be within driving distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amen!
I'm so excited! What can be better than a chicken sandwich and sweet tea! :)
We are so excited too! I have been stalking my friend Heather since she's friends with the owners in GA. about when they're opening. Can't wait!
I know!! I can't wait! We had one pretty close to us in San Diego...I really LOVE their milkshakes and the service there is amazing, they come and take your trash, ask if you want a refill, give you mints...I almost forgot it was 'fast food'.
Yay, a new place for our lunch! I was kind of getting tired of Subway =) We'll convince Leah that it's not that far and totally worth it =)
I haven't eaten at a Chik-Fil-A yet but it sure sounds good! I came across this article about free chicken fingers at Chik-Fil-A and thought of your blog! Might be worth checking out on the 1st.
http://www.slashfood.com/2008/08/22/free-chik-fil-a-chicken-strips-for-wearing-a-team-logo/?icid=100214839x1208322925x1200437265
Post a Comment