Thursday, May 1, 2008
Exercise - Oh, How I Loathe Thee
I just finished doing my workout dvd and it never gets fun! Usually I try to put it off, but what it comes down to is this: do I hate exercising more, or the way I feel and look in my pants when I don't exercise? Somedays it's a close tie, but usually the latter. So I continue to exercise and attempt to eat healthy in the hopes that my too-tight clothing will become loose again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Me too! Good to know Im not the only one.
Yeah! You have a blog! I'm so excited! And- it is way cuter than mine! I need to get a photo in my header asap. You look great- but I know what you mean, my jogging stroller is covered with dust! Not good...
Post a Comment