Saturday, April 26, 2008

Naptime Notes

So, pretty much the only time that I will be on here will be when Colson is napping during the day or sleeping at night. These are the hours that I treasure! I, of course, love when he is awake, exploring his world and discovering new things. But the hours when he sleeps are MINE! Mine to do with what I would like - read, clean (that hardly ever happens), nap, eat, or watch a show that I've had recorded for days/weeks but haven't had time to watch! I didn't realize how wonderful these moments could be until I had Colson, because, all of a sudden, they weren't available to me all of the time! Being a mom has made me appreciate the little things like these; but mostly, it's made me appreciate my mom and every other woman who "gives up" what she's done before to do this often thankless but extremely rewarding job.

1 comment:

MamaLieder said...

Yeah! Welcome Welcome! Now start blogging!