Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thank You, Beth Moore

Thanks for having a Living Proof Life conference in June that I was able to attend with my mom. Thanks for teaching me some powerful truths, allowing me to worship God with Travis Cottrell and his amazing group, and reminding me how fun it is to spend time with women. Thank you, too, for coming to Stockton, which is very close to Sacramento, which gave me a great excuse to go to IKEA. Here are some of the treasures purchased on that excursion:

Kid tent for $10

Big enough for Daddy, too! I thought he deserved a picture since he put it together

Pots, pans, and utensils - silver and black, which I thought was manly enough. I told Colson he could cook like Mommy, then went into the kitchen to straighten things up. Danny came into the room and Colson said, "Cook like Mommy!" Danny said, "Colson do you have a microwave?" I thought, "Why is he asking that? I didn't buy a play microwave..." Then he continued: "Oh, you don't have a microwave? Then you're not cooking like Mommy." Oh, YES, he did. Every time I felt guilty spending money shopping last week in Palm Springs, I just let that little comment wash over me again.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, once again you had me laughing!