Gotta love digital cameras that allow you to take a TON of pictures to get the one you want!! Boys espeically are so fun to try to get on camera - but all the ones it took to get the one good pic show his personality at this stage so they make it all worth it too! :)
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend who loves Jesus! I'm married to my high school sweetheart, and I currently stay at home with my adorable son and precious daughter. Every day is a blessing from God!
3 comments:
I love it...I have that problem, now imagine have 2 rascals at one time trying to get just 1 picture....so fun.
BTW he is getting sooo big. Looks like such a big boy, getting ready to be a big brother!
So cute!
When are you finding out? ARE you finding out?
Gotta love digital cameras that allow you to take a TON of pictures to get the one you want!! Boys espeically are so fun to try to get on camera - but all the ones it took to get the one good pic show his personality at this stage so they make it all worth it too! :)
Post a Comment