



What a fun Father's Day! We attended church, and then went to the free pancake breakfast provided by the youth groups, which was really well-done. After that, it was home to give Danny his presents - a Farmer Boys gift card (he would eat there every Sunday if I allowed it), and a framed 16x20 of Colson dressed in Danny's red dress shirt and tie with the sleeves rolled up. Priceless! After naps, we went to my parent's house and Colson and Danny had fun with my mom's new caterpillar sprinkler. I am blessed to call these "men" my own!
3 comments:
What fun you guys had! Sounds like you treated your boys wonderfully on Father's Day. you should share the picture of Colson on here - it sounds too cute!
What's Farmer Boys? I've never heard of it.
It's a "fast-aurant" at Willow and Herndon. You can order and sit down and they'll bring you food (like Carl's Jr.), and they also have a drive-thru. They have breakfast - burritos, breakfast bowls - and lunch - patty melts, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, salads. Danny absolutely loves it. I like their patty melt and philly cheesesteak sandwich. Colson likes the grilled cheese. =)
Post a Comment