This is our prayer pail! I found this fantastic idea on - say it with me - Pinterest, and I absolutely love how practical it is. I bought my pail in the Target dollar section, bought jumbo craft sticks at Joanne, and wrote names of family members and close friends. I also included "neighbor," "school teacher," "church teacher," "pastor," and "you choose" sticks. Each night at bedtime, each child pulls out a stick and simply pray for that person. Tonight, they wanted to pick several times. I think this is perfect for getting them comfortable praying to Jesus and thanking him for the people that surround us.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Prayer Pail
This is our prayer pail! I found this fantastic idea on - say it with me - Pinterest, and I absolutely love how practical it is. I bought my pail in the Target dollar section, bought jumbo craft sticks at Joanne, and wrote names of family members and close friends. I also included "neighbor," "school teacher," "church teacher," "pastor," and "you choose" sticks. Each night at bedtime, each child pulls out a stick and simply pray for that person. Tonight, they wanted to pick several times. I think this is perfect for getting them comfortable praying to Jesus and thanking him for the people that surround us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where is the "LIKE" button?
:)
Post a Comment