First of all, let's just figure that unless I specifically say that an idea is mine, it came from Pinterest, okay? That will save me typing "I saw this idea on Pinterest" a zillion more times. Now, onto this project. I grabbed several small toys that don't float - Star Wars characters, dinosaurs, snakes, frogs, cars, even a few coins - and froze them in layers. I put two toys in the bottom of a container and filled it with just enough water to cover the toys. I froze it, then put in two more toys and covered them with water, and froze again. Did that one more time so that each container had three layers of frozen toys. Then I put them in front of the kids with plastic utensils and they tried to rescue them. We brainstormed how we might get them out - breathing on them, hair dryer, and after trying those, warm water!



The toys have been set free!
1 comment:
They seem to have their PJ's on a LOT!! :)
Post a Comment