It's just so easy and fun. One of the best things? I don't have to spend time taking out all of my supplies, cutting and taping pictures/paper to the scrapbook page, then spend more time putting everything away and getting rid of all the trash that ends up on the table and floor.
This program, which my sister tried before me and highly recommended, makes everything super simple. I love it! This was my birthday present from my mom and I can't thank her enough. I know that there are other great programs out there; the main reason I chose this one is because I can get a tutorial from my sister anytime I need it! Before October, I had stopped doing C's - yes, C, my first child- scrapbook at June of his first year. Now, I have made forty-eight additional pages for his book, and have thirty-one made for little C. Slowly but surely, I will get caught up! Here are a few samples:



2 comments:
These look great! Now what? You just print that whole page?
Yes! I can upload them to the Costco photo center and have them printed for a little over $3 a page. That's the cheapest price I've found; online sites are higher.
Post a Comment