Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cereal Spelling

Holidays are over, and it's time to get back to projects and activities. Not that the nine plus hours of TV Colson watched per day was "wasted time," exactly, but I need to be more purposeful about doing projects with him while Carridy is napping. Here was yesterday's little gem. You need: paper (I used cardstock since it's thicker), a marker, glue, and Cheerios (no brand name snobs here; generic will work just fine). Write your child's name on the paper, squeeze glue over each letter, and put Cheerios on top! And yes, some Cheerios were consumed in the making of this project.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Doing this Monday with Georgia and Ben. We have stale old generic cheerios that nobody would eat :) Keep posting these preschool ideas! I need them! Thanks girl!

Ann-Marie said...

Love it, Sara. :) And you keep posting your fantastic recipes!