C can read! Well, not really, but I'm trying to start him on that path. Since environmental print is one of the first things children start to recognize, I'm using the logos we see every day to make books that he can look at at home and in the car. I call them I Can Read! books.
I grabbed picture logos from the internet from three different categories:
Places we go (bank, church, stores, restaurants)
3 comments:
Oh that every child could have a preschool teacher as his/ her mother! Great job! (You and Emily were so deprived by my lack of creativity!)
What a GREAT idea! Do you use a teacher's center to get the book laminated and bound?
I was going to ask the same thing as Whitney- and I agree with your Mom! Keep the ideas coming- I never would have thought of that (but totally am going to do it)!
Post a Comment