Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Boy

Colson is three! I am the mom of a three-year-old. Crazy! Being a mom is the most rewarding and most difficult job I have ever done. Colson, you are a miracle and a sweet blessing to me. I love you so much it hurts. I pray daily that God will make me the mother that I need to be for you, and that I will be able to teach you to trust in Him for everything. I love so many things about you it would take a book to list them all. Right now you love Cheetos, playing with your cousins, going to Grammy's house, playing at church with Grandma, playing games with Daddy, doing art projects, popcorn, cashews, stuffed animals, and your baby sister. You are such a big boy now; you try new food, you have excellent manners, and you are potty-trained! This year, you will (hopefully) move out of your crib and into a big bed and finally be done with your last pacifier. :) Good-bye two and hello three!

1 comment:

jhatwig said...

Don't you feel like you blinked and now he is grown up? I bet he had a blast at his party. We think Colson is a wonderful little boy :)