Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Easy Art
While Colson and I were in the backyard yesterday, I noticed that we had some pretty nice leaves on the ground. I decided to do a simple project that I did every year in my preschool class. We gathered some leaves, took them inside, and Colson pressed them onto contact paper. I had cut a large rectangle, but only peeled the backing off the top half. When he was done putting leaves on top, I peeled the rest of the backing off and folded the paper together. Then I cut a construction paper top, folded it in half and stapled it to the contact paper, and used yarn to hang it. Simple! After it was hung up, Colson said, "Those are beautiful!" at least seven times. What an easy way to display God's creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment