Friday, June 12, 2009

Who Needs Taco Bell?

This is what happens when my child goes down for a nap and I decide to stay home with him instead of locking the doors and quickly driving to get lunch (just for the record, I have never really done that; just toyed with the idea a time or two): I end up making lunch with food I actually have in the house. Today's lunch was inspired by my current favorite, the place that helps you think outside the bun. Danny, I know you'll be reading this, and I want you to know that I probably saved almost two whole dollars by making these myself. You're welcome.

I call this picture "Tostada Smile."

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Looks yummy to me! Love the smile in the picture - too fun!

Kelly said...

Oh, you always make me laugh! And I cant tell you how many times I thought it should be no big deal if I took a jog around the block while the kiddos were asleep - of course I never have...but....hmmmm...

jhatwig said...

You crack me up! Perhaps if my child actually took a nap I could ponder leaving her alone:)