I bought a shirt at Michaels for $2.50 and cut from armpit to armpit, then cut off the bottom seam, leaving me with the middle section.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
No-Sew Scarf
I saw a tutorial on t-shirt scarves and knew I could do it! If you want to see an even better tutorial than mine, go to hellogiggles.com and look up t-shirt scarf. Here's what I did:
I bought a shirt at Michaels for $2.50 and cut from armpit to armpit, then cut off the bottom seam, leaving me with the middle section.
Next I cut from looped/closed end to looped end, leaving a small border at the top so that the strips would still be attached.
After all the strips were cut, I held on to the top and stretched out each loop with my fingers. I pulled pretty hard and they stretched nicely and curled a little.
I bought a shirt at Michaels for $2.50 and cut from armpit to armpit, then cut off the bottom seam, leaving me with the middle section.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment