Monday, December 19, 2011

Painters Tape to the Rescue!

Today was the first day of winter vacation, which meant...I was thinking, "How in the world am I going to survive two more weeks with my children?" Thank you, painters tape and printer paper for giving us an activity that both entertained and educated. Using tape, I made somewhat recognizable numbers and letters. Then I gave my kids crayons and had them color all around the tape. You will only see pictures of my preschooler, because my toddler took awhile coloring.


When my son was done coloring, we carefully peeled off the tape (some of the paper came up with it, but as long as I went slowly, it didn't ruin the paper).
My plan was to make one or two, but he enjoyed it so much, we did four!


1 comment:

Ann said...

You are such a good mom! I don't think I ever thought of so many activities when you and Emily were young....