Friday, December 17, 2010

Great Game


Do you still need a Christmas gift for a child? This game is fantastic! I had a Borders coupon for 50% off any item, so this cost me just $10. They have it at Target, too for $17. Anyway, it has a box that holds all of the picture tiles. One child slides it forward, then back, making two picture tiles appear. Whoever sees those pictures on their card and says the name of the object first gets to put it on their board. It's just like Bingo, but more fun. Colson and I played it together, and he played it by himself while I was busy with Carridy. And the best thing? NO BATTERIES. This will be great if you have kids of different ages together for the holidays, because the game boards are double-sided for easy or more advanced play. I highly recommend it! It will be going with us on our next trip.

1 comment: