Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Field Trip

In the classroom, almost ready to drive to Cobb's Pumpkin Patch! I probably don't need to mention that he put his nametag on by himself.
Hay ride - he loved being able to stand up. Ironically, there was no hay on the hay ride.

Not only are they wearing matching preschool shirts, their names all begin with C.
Prayer before snack time - love this! I did bow my head immediately after taking this picture.
Almost the whole class...
I had to make the teachers get in one of the pictures!
He keeps going, and going...
"This is the perfect pumpkin."
Look how nicely he smiles when his teacher asks for a picture.

Talking to the turkeys
Future farmer?

I love this guy!

3 comments:

Amy Brooks said...

Where is he going to pre-school?

Ann-Marie said...

Northside.

Rebekah said...

Stop feeding him, put a brick on his head, just do something because he's getting too big! =)