Friday, September 24, 2010

My New Cooking Project

So, last year I blogged about how I wanted to try all of the recipes I'd collected over the years, making one new recipe a week. That totally bombed. I quickly lost motivation. My new and improved goal, after perusing the dessert section of my recipe box, is to make all of the dessert recipes I've copied from friends, clipped from magazines, and marked in cookbooks. I mean, I have at least fifty recipes, yet when people are coming over I rush out and buy a boxed brownie mix and ice cream. How boring is that? (Even though it tastes wonderful). I want to have a few "go-to" recipes that I can just whip up (my mom and sister are laughing as they read that last line; they can't really imagine me whipping anything up). So I am posting out here for all nine of you to see. When/if I do this, I'll post any good recipes. :)

1 comment:

Amy Brooks said...

I see now where the mixer is coming in!!! I'd much rather bake than cook!